We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sales in istanbul

Istanbul
3 posts
Save Topic
sales in istanbul

I'M Coming to Istanbul today does A

any one know where is cheaper for shopping and where is on sale?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,120 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sales in istanbul

mary m, Have a look at the following link. "www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx…". You should visit Olivium, Viaport, Optimum Outlet Malls. In fact there are sales in all the malls. "istanbulcityguide.com/editor/shopping/outlet…", and "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k4321…".

enigma...

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sales in istanbul

Hi Enigma,

I am coming to Istanbul on 22nd Novemeber with my wife and 3 young kids and will be there for 6 days. i would ike to buy some good clothes and shoes etc. for all of us at reasonable/ discount prices. I read a previous post from you where you mentioned CETINKAYA store. Are there any other such discount stores? Thanks

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,120 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sales in istanbul

waqaruw, there are many specialized discount stores. like for shoes, clothing, etc. You can find them on Istiklal street, in outlet malls like Olivium, Viaport and Optimum. Boyner Department stores, H & M, etc. all have reasonable prices. Bagdat street has stores like Mango, Afrodit, etc. If you want real cheap stuff, go to Mahmutpasa street between Eminonu and Grand Bazaar. Eminonu has a lot of cheap stores also. However would definitely visit Cetinkaya on Istiklal street.

good luck,

enigma...

Edited: 13 November 2013, 05:56
Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
783 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sales in istanbul

Also Ender store located in front of yousefpasha tram stop in aksaray area is a very well store for discounted clothes with 5 floors including a lot of variety

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sales in istanbul

Thanks a Lot :)

6. Re: sales in istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 05:17