We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Istanbul

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durban, South Africa
2 posts
Save Topic
Istanbul

Hi, would love to visit this amazing city...but only have leave in November. Does anyone know what the weather is like? Is it worth going then or should I hold out until next year for april/may?

Istanbul, Istanbul...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Istanbul

November is one of the fairest time for visiting Istanbul. It is neither very cold nor very hot so i guess you can enjoy your time very much.

Welcome to Istanbul.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,493 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Istanbul

November is a very popular time for visitors.As the previous poster says,the weather is still pretty decent but not too hot for exploring,evenings are cool but not cold.

You can expect everywhere to be busy but not the heaving masses of spring and early summer.An ideal time to come!

R D
Istanbul, Turkey
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Istanbul

hi, I am in Istanbul now and looking for someone to explore with. I am here till Tuesday 14th May

4. Re: Istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 06:17