We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Havas from Atatürk to Taksim no longer operating?

Germany
Level Contributor
138 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Havas from Atatürk to Taksim no longer operating?

Hi,

our trip to Lisbon has now been changed into a trip to Istanbul. As this was all decided on very short notice and we leave day after tomorrow, I'm a bit pushed for time to get some information, so I'm counting on all you Istanbul experts:-) I've just read, that the bus going between Atatürk and Taksim is no longer operating. Are there other bus services that leave from the airport, or will we have to take a taxi?

Thanks!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Havas from Atatürk to Taksim no longer operating?

The service was taken over by another company,Havataş-but they do the sames routes:)

http://www.havatas.com/en/coach.aspx?i=1

Germany
Level Contributor
138 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Havas from Atatürk to Taksim no longer operating?

Thanks sarikanarya! Do you where to find the departure times from Atatürk to Taksim? Do you perhaps have a good thread at hand for restaurants in the Taksim area?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Havas from Atatürk to Taksim no longer operating?

That is they on the link I gave you :) Times are reciprocal,i.e.same departure times from each end.

Taksim restaurants....if you type that into the search box at top right hand corner lots of recent review threads will come up including some along the Taksim end of Istiklal Caddesi too.

Germany
Level Contributor
138 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Havas from Atatürk to Taksim no longer operating?

Okay, I'll do that. Thanks again!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,821 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Havas from Atatürk to Taksim no longer operating?

ductrio, welcome to Istanbul.

Here is a good post (post No. 2 at the following thread) for you for good restaurants on Istiklal street: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k4759…".

good luck,

enigma...

6. Re: Havas from Atatürk to Taksim no longer operating?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2014, 06:17