We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

Hello everyone!! Does anyone knows where exactly is the Havatas bus stop at Taksim square? I am trying to figure out the route from there to my hotel "Plussuite Hotel" so that we don't have any problem while carrying our suitcases from airport.

Thanks

135 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

If you are going to SAW airport then yes, you can take the ferry to Kadıköy to catch the Havataş shuttle to the airport. Here is the timetable havatas.com/yolcuservisi/kadikoy-sabihagokce…

It takes an hour at a cost of 8 lira.

Black Rock...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

Wow, so many helpful responses.

We are staying near Galata Tower, our flight departs SAW at 1525 on a Tue afternoon. We are travelling with 2 children (10 & 7 years). What you do think would be the best way for us to get to Sabiha Airport.

Thank you in advance.

Nat

Boston...
Level Contributor
6 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

My Destination : Istanbul Inn Hotel near Blue Mosque.

I would like to take the metro from Airport to Aksaray Metro stop.

a. Does the Aksaray Station has elevator to come up and go down from platform to ground level?

b. Can I get taxi from Aksaray station to my hotel easily, I mean is there a taxi stand there and will they come for that short distance

c. What will be approximate fare/

Thanks in advance for all helpful inputs.

mymail id: smrsarma@gmail.com

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,795 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

smr S, welcome to Istanbul.

Yes, Aksaray tation has an elevator from the platform to street level.

There may not be a taxi stand but you haul a taxi right away as you come out of the station. There are lots of taxis around that area.

Your hotel is at Sultanahmet close to Gulhane park. The taxi will cost approximately 20 TL.. It may be a smart idea to carry a printout of hotel map and its telephone number.

enigma...

Boston...
Level Contributor
6 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

Hi Enigma2007

Thank you very much indeed. Your prompt reply is very much appreciated. You provide a great service and God bless you.

Regards

SMR Sarma

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

Hi,

Is it far to walk from Havatas bus stop ay Taksin to Taksim City Center Suites?

Regards.

Hakie

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

It is a relatively easy 10 minute walk, here is the route http://goo.gl/maps/ta6gf

Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

Can one walk from Ottopera hotel to Havatas bus stop.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

DannyandChristine, yes there are taxis in abundance around there however due to the short distance unless you pay the driver a little extra say 15 or 20 lira they may not want to take you.

You could walk straight up Cumhuriyet rd past the Military museum to your hotel in around 20 minutes following this route http://goo.gl/maps/kpRSF

Since there are a few of you it would make more sense to take the taxi from the airport to your hotel which will cost around 50 lira.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?

gilliganAustralia, yes you can. Here is the walking route http://goo.gl/maps/6J5o6

Reply to: Havatas bus stop ay Taksim?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted