We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Idobus-Bursa

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
88 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Idobus-Bursa

For all those that help so much on the forum, I felt that I should give something back. It seems that IDOBUS has opened bookings for May and part of June. I did not have any trouble booking a 1 TRY fare in either direction. Be advised though, that the earliest ferry is at 7:00 on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. On other days, the first ferry is at 9:00.

Hope this helps for those who are interested in going to Bursa, and may have been waiting.

Edited: 07 April 2013, 00:18
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Idobus-Bursa

ziggy, Thanks for this info.

I have another piece of good news for Bursa visitors. The service, by sea plane, from Golden Horn/Istanbul to Gemlik (and then company bus to Bursa from Gemlik) has already started. the flights are currently twice a day, at 08.30 and 18.00 hours from Istanbul.. It takes only 20 minutes to fly to Gemlik from Istanbul. Tickets cost 100 TL. Have a look: "https://fly.burulas.com.tr/".

good luck,

enigma...

Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Idobus-Bursa

Wow. A seaplane from the Golden Horn to Gemlik? This sounds like an April Fool's joke, but if it's not, I'd love to try it. I'm wondering where the plane actually takes off from?

Istanbul
Level Contributor
615 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Idobus-Bursa

Haliç/ İstanbul flights depart from; Kadir Has Street ,Haliç Seaplane Station, ( adjacent to the İ.B.B. Social Facilities) Balat Park Fatih/İSTANBUL

Istanbul
Level Contributor
615 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Idobus-Bursa

From IDOBUS website, there is (or will be) service from Istanbul (Kabatas) to Izmir, although I could not find anything in tariffs or timetable for that routing. Enigma, might you have heard of this?

Great Value Fares

We offer fares starting as low as 1 TL (plus 1 TL administration fee) for trips between Istanbul (Kabatas) and Bursa (Guzelyali) and 22 TRL (plus 1 TL administration fee) for trips between Istanbul (Kabatas) and Izmir.

https://www.idobus.com.tr/web/customerservice

Found this:

idoseferleri.net/idobus-2/…

İstanbul – İzmir – İstanbul İDOBÜS Bilet Fiyatları ve Saatleri

Tarih : 15 Nisan 2012 | Kategori : İDOBÜS Bilet Fiyatları ve Saatleri | 0 Yorum

İDOBÜS seferleri hız kesmeden son sürat devam ederken; idobüs bilet fiyatları, kalkış ve varış saatleri ise en çok sorulan sorulardan birkaçı.

İstanbul – İzmir – İstanbul arası seferlerini yapan İDOBÜS’ün ücretleri aslında alacağınız güne göre değişik olabiliyor. Örneğin; bileti alacağınız gün yolculuk edecekseniz, ücretler biraz daha yüksek olabiliyor. Fakat, yolculuk yapacağınız zaman daha önceden belli ise önceden biletinizi çok uygun fiyatlara alabiliyorsunuz…

İDOBÜS biletlerini, 444 44 36 numaralı çağrı merkezi ve gişelerden alabiliyorsunuz. Bunun yanısıra; idobüs biletlerini en kolay ve hızlı bir şekilde www.idobus.com.tr üzerinden alabilirsiniz.

İDOBÜS ücretleri uzaklıklara göre farklılık gösteriyor tabi ki. İstanbul – İzmir arası seferler en uzun mesafe olduğundan dolayı; fiyatlar 22-48TL arası değişiklik göstermekte. Ayrıca, bu seferler 6 saat 25 dakika – 6 saat 50 dakika sürebiliyor.

İsterseniz İstanbul – İzmir – İstanbul İDOBÜS bilet fiyatları, ücretlendirmelere ve saatlerine bakalım:

İstanbul (Kabataş) – İzmir İDOBÜS Saatleri ve Bilet Fiyatları

İSTANBUL – İzmir Kalkış Yeri: Kabataş Deniz Otobüsü İskelesi Varış Yeri: İzmir Otogar

istanbul izmir idobüs İstanbul İzmir İstanbul İDOBÜS Bilet Fiyatları ve Saatleri

İzmir – İstanbul (Kabataş) İDOBÜS Saatleri ve Bilet Fiyatları

İzmir – İSTANBUL Kalkış Yeri: İzmir Otogar Varış Yeri: Kabataş Deniz Otobüsü İskelesi

izmir istanbul idobüs İstanbul İzmir İstanbul İDOBÜS Bilet Fiyatları ve Saatleri

Edited: 07 April 2013, 20:50
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Idobus-Bursa

cagcag, Idobus has stopped their Izmir services quite some time ago. They only serve Bursa from Istanbul. However when they say Bursa, it is not really Bursa but Guzelyali pier of Mudanya. From there you still have to take a bus to Bursa and that has to be paid separately. The bus company is separate from the IDO. So basically the Idobus service is from Istanbul to Guzelyali.

enigma...

Istanbul
Level Contributor
615 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Idobus-Bursa

enigma, thanks for your prompt reply, The website indicated the "promo" fare of 1TL to Guzelyali from Kabatas, but also a fare of 22TL from Istanbul to Izmir, which I found strange, not expecting that service to be resumed.

The quoted website is dated Nisan 2012,just about 1 year ago.

Edited: 07 April 2013, 22:23
Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Idobus-Bursa

I'm trying to book the ferry from Kabatas to Bursa from 30/7/13 to 31/7/13 from the Idobus, but in the payment process I'm required to give a turkish mobile number for sms verification! And there's no way to not supply a mobile number.. Is the service restricted to people who have a turkish mobile phone number? Have anybody faced such an issue before?

Please help :)

8. Re: Idobus-Bursa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 07:18