We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkey E-Visa

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,808 posts
316 reviews
Save Topic
Turkey E-Visa

Anybody used this yet?

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

795 replies to this topic
Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,267 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
451. Re: Turkey E-Visa

@itworks

Glad you got sorted.

4 posts
Save Reply
452. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Hi I am an Indian travelling from Kuwait to Italy and then to Turkey. I am aware that Indians are eligible for the Turkish E-Visa under certain circumstances which are that we should have a valid Schengen Visa to get an E-Visa. Since I am travelling to Italy first i have applied for my Schengen visa for Italy, the thing is once I get the Schengen Visa will I be able to apply online and get the E-Visa for Turkey? As my visa to italy is going to be single entry only and I will enter Istanbul only after I have exhausted my Schengen Visa, will my E-Visa work?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,746 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
453. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Wasim, The date of expiry (not that it is single entry) is important for your Schengen visa. If at the time of entry to Turkey, your Schengen visa has not expired, then you would qualify for an evisa. You can also ask this issue at "https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/feedback/".

good luck,

enigma...

Bungay
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
454. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Thanks for this. I read some blogs and decided to try using my gmail account instead of my usual one. It worked first time!! So am all set now.

Manchester...
1 post
Save Reply
455. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Just completed application for 2 people. Applications approved, paid for and e visas received and printed out within a matter of minutes. ( No problems using bt email address).

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
99 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
456. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Not sure if anyone can help me, I am looking to make a group application for approx. 16 people. The FAQs suggest I can do it:

When using the e-Visa system, the link to create a group application can be found upon selecting the country of origin and date of arrival to Turkey. Group leaders should provide a single e-mail address to be used for the group application. The Foreign Ministry will then send an sample excel file and a user guide to the provided email address. After the list is uploaded, the Foreign Ministry will send a confirmation e-mail with a link.

The only link I can see is for travel agents, has anyone used this or done group bookings?

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
99 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
457. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Not sure if anyone can help me, I am looking to make a group application for approx. 16 people. The FAQs suggest I can do it:

When using the e-Visa system, the link to create a group application can be found upon selecting the country of origin and date of arrival to Turkey. Group leaders should provide a single e-mail address to be used for the group application. The Foreign Ministry will then send an sample excel file and a user guide to the provided email address. After the list is uploaded, the Foreign Ministry will send a confirmation e-mail with a link.

The only link I can see is for travel agents, has anyone used this or done group bookings?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
458. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Just make sure you use the OFFICIAL Government Website.. It's cheaper and Faster..

Believe it or believe it not there are websites that look identical to the Government one which are simply middlemen agents!

The actual visa works very well and actually links into your Passort for return trips witching the time frame criteria!

New York City, New...
6 posts
Save Reply
459. Re: Turkey E-Visa

I am a permanent resident of US and hence qualify for Turkey e-Visa. My question is we are traveling to India via Turkey (4 hr halt) and on the way back, we want to stay over for 4 days in Turkey before returning back to the US. Should I put in my start date for eVisa based on my return trip date? Coz the 4 hr halt during onward journey is just as a transit. I am not leaving the airport, I just have a connecting flight.

Can someone please confirm my understanding? Thank you

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,746 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
460. Re: Turkey E-Visa

R4ROHINI, you are right. Entering Turkey means going through immigration. Since you do not enter Turkey in your first visit, you do not need a visa. Your evisa can start on your return date, when you enter Turkey.

enigma...

Reply to: Turkey E-Visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted