We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkey E-Visa

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
5,050 posts
347 reviews
Save Topic
Turkey E-Visa

Anybody used this yet?

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

929 replies to this topic
Pistoia, Toscana...
3 posts
Save Reply
471. Re: Turkey E-Visa

hi

last night i applied for e-visa. i'm a filipino citizen but living in italy so i have my residence permit here. my question is on my e-visa i wrote philippines on place of birth, instead writing "lubao pampanga" which lubao pampanga is a province of philippines (and on my passport lubao pampanga was the place of birth)..do you think my e-visa is still invalid if i didn't specify my exact birth of place? where in its understood that lubao pampanga is a province in philippines.

another question is that i will be staying on my friend's house while i'm in turke,y so it means i don't have a hotel reservation, which hotel reservation is one of the requirements. what will i do?

i hope you'll enlighten me about this..thank you so much in advance

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,352 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
472. Re: Turkey E-Visa

mackelle, You can get an invitation from your friend in writing stating that you will stay with him and he will be responsible for you financially. This will be in lieu of hotel reservations. I do not think that different interpretation of place of birth matters much for the visa. If it does, then you may be required to get a visa-on-arrival.

good luck,

enigma...

Pistoia, Toscana...
3 posts
Save Reply
473. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Hi enigma tnx on your reply...regarding on the invitation letter, does it needs to be notorized? or just writing and signing the letter by my friend with copy of his ID is already enough of proof?

And about on getting visa on arrival ( if incase they will give a problem about my place of birth which I hope won't happen (cross finger)) as a philippine citizen I am not allowed to get visa on arrival, what will I do then?

Sorry for a lots of questions

Regards

Mack

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,352 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
474. Re: Turkey E-Visa

mack, No, it does not have to be notarized and immigration very rarely asks for such documents. Have a photocopy of his national ID on the invitation. And as you can not get a visa-on -arrival, then you should get a fresh evisa once again. This mistake will cost you 20 USD.

good luck,

enigma...

1 post
Save Reply
475. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Hi did you apply using E-Visa?

Was it successful?

2 posts
Save Reply
476. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Hi,

I just appliee for the visa and I realised that I did the same mistake like you. Did you apply for new one ? Can you give me advice please ?

2 posts
Save Reply
477. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Hi,

I applied the application successfully but the thing is on the application, i wrote my name is Xuan, my surname: Dang Ha. but actually Ha is just my middle name, and Dang is my surname. is there any problem ? in my passport, my full name is shown like this Dang Ha Xuan.

Thanks.

Pistoia, Toscana...
3 posts
Save Reply
478. Re: Turkey E-Visa

hi haxu,

i didn't apply again and i can't answer your question about your surname problem cause me too don't have any idea about it, but i'll be flying next month and i'll inform you as soon as when i'm already there if they will accept my e-visa.. my mistake is just the place of birth which i hope immigration won't give any problem on it.. but surname is different, base on what i read, middle name should be written after your name.. maybe if you'll explain in immigration that you don't have an idea where to write your middle name so you just wrote it after your surname..but i can't guarantee you that they will accept your reason, if any case they won't accept just get visa on arrival as per mr. enigma advice.

regards,

mack

Edited: 06 November 2014, 22:54
Budapest, Hungary
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
479. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Hi Enigma,

I am travelling to Istanbul from Budapest this week.

I am an Indian national, living in Hungary and travelling with Wizzair to "Sabiha Gökçen International Airport". Is e-visa accepted at Sabiha Gökçen International Airport.

I called Turkish embassy at Budapest and they said that I need to get a visa from embassy since I am flying with Wizzair. Sounds ridiculous.

Can you please suggest?

- Amit

Mexborough...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
480. Re: Turkey E-Visa

Hi, where is the link for the e-visas for going to turkey - dalaman airport

Ive been looking but can't find a link ;-)

Thanks

Reply to: Turkey E-Visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted