We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Sultanahmet near Mirimah Apart- URGENT

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bucharest, Romania
6 posts
Save Topic
Parking in Sultanahmet near Mirimah Apart- URGENT

Hello!

I booked a hotel in Sultanahmet for 19th-21th of july, talked to the receptionist for a free parking lot and he said the owner agrees to help me with that. After i booked non-refundable the receptionist said he can't help me anymore. I need to know where there are avaiable free parking lots over there, if it's safe and if not, how much are the ones that are paid.

The owner doesn't speak english so i can't contact him. And i'm afraid that when i get there i will have to pay a lot for parking or park a very far distance.

The exact address is : Kucuk Ayasofya Mah. Bardakci Sok. No:4 Sultanahmet, Fatih, 34122 Istanbul

Please help me. I don't want to end up with my car stolen, vandalised or pay too much just because i trusted the wrong people.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Sultanahmet near Mirimah Apart- URGENT

loana,

Here is where your apart is. "http://goo.gl/maps/S8jjb". There will be parking in front of or at the side streets near your apart hotel. This parking will be mostly free. It is a pretty safe neighborhood as long as your car is locked.

good luck,

enigma...

2. Re: Parking in Sultanahmet near Mirimah Apart- URGENT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 05:18