We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shenzhen
7 posts
Save Topic
HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

I and my husband plan to visit Turkey on August. Our fight will arrive Atartuk Airport at 8:30pm on 8.4, and we need 2 hours to get our baggages and do the must immigrant things later,then we want take a night bus to Goreme directly, and we have already booked a room there. I think we only can catch the bus which will depart after 11:00pm on 8.4

But here is a problem with us that we have no time to buy night bus ticket in advance and can not buy the tickets online,too. (we already checked the Metro Turizm website,but it always failed when it comes to payment, and it said somethine wrong . Maybe the bus company can not accept my credit card which is issued from My country.

Anyone can tell me how to get the bus tickets?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
35,988 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

Tang Y, welcome to ıstanbul.

You can use Yur-ista travel agency to buy your tickets. You pay a little commission of course and can pick your tickets at the bus company counters at the Otogar (main bus Terminal). Here is the website: "http://www.tur-ista.com/".

enigma...

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

try this;

just enter from (kalkis) and to (varis) and the date and then click on "Sefer".

then click on the times you want

on the right hand side pick your seats

then for Yolcu Adı ( add your names )

Cinsiyet - add your genders ( bay - male - Bayan - female )

and click devam ( continue )

then next page

Üye olmadan devam etmek için Lütfen ileşim bilgirenizi giriniz. ( add your mobile number or a turkish contact mobile number so they can send an SMS message )

below that add your credit card details

then click on the little box that sayes ( Sözleşmeyi Okudum Kabul Ediyorum )

I agree to the above conditions..then click on the button ONAYLI to continue

or ask your hotel in goreme to help you and maybe they can buy tickets on your behaf and you can pick them up later. or they can email you the details

hope that helps

try other bus lines as well

http://www.metroturizm.com.tr

http://www.suhaturizm.com.tr/index.asp

www.nevsehirlilerseyahat.com.tr/

Shenzhen
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

thanks,I have already tried like your mention above,

but it said this:"An error is occured during payment process.

AUTH-Bir hata oluştu (Hata Kodu/Mesaji:99/Istek banka ya da uye isyeri kurallarina gore engellenmistir.) Tekrar deneyiniz. Sorun devam ederse lütfen işlem yapmak istediğiniz işyeri ile temasa geçiniz."

Shenzhen
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

thanks,enigma.

I will contact them~

Shenzhen
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

maybe the company do not accept foreigner's credit card~

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

yes Tang Y that is often the case with foreigner's credit cards...ask your hotel to buy for you on your behalf and you can pay them when you get there..or contact the travel company above

budapest
Level Contributor
7 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

Hello,

First of all, I think the night buses start at 8 pm from Büyük Otogar. It will be very difficult for you to get to Göreme this way. I did the same route and I could not pay online, so what I did was the next: I looked for someone who speaks Turkish and called the ofice. This person reserved a seat for us and everything went on very well. When we arrived we got our tickets. You are very right about choosing the company: Metroturizm is the BEST ever! Have a nice Trip! Gabi

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

bumping up for another member

9. Re: HELP~about the bus tickets purchase online~

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 06:19