We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muhtesem yüzyil

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
budapest
Level Contributor
7 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Muhtesem yüzyil

Hi everyone!

I will be staying in Istanbul between 9-16 august. Who's got an idea about where to meet anyone acting in Muhtesem Yüzyil! Please help me! I would like to see someone in a public event! Thanks!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Muhtesem yüzyil

gabcsi, Muhtesem Yuzyil is produced at TEM Studios, "www.istanbulfilmstudios.com/…" in Istanbul. You can perhaps get in touch with th producer and come and visit the movie plateau one day.

enigma...

budapest
Level Contributor
7 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Muhtesem yüzyil

Dear Enigma!

thanks. That would be great! How can I find this TEM studio? Are they working in summertime? I love the actors in this film and it would be great to me to see someone. Please, if you know any details, send me! Bye

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Muhtesem yüzyil

I have no details on those questions. Google TEM studios and get some answers.

enigma...

budapest
Level Contributor
7 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Muhtesem yüzyil

Ok, thanks! Gabi

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Muhtesem yüzyil

Filming has stopped now until the end of August as it has for several of the major TV series'.If you went to Çeşme or Bodrum you might be lucky enough to spot some of the TV stars on holiday :)

budapest
Level Contributor
7 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Muhtesem yüzyil

Hello,

That is sad news! :( But thanks for it! Gabi

7. Re: Muhtesem yüzyil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 05:17