We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Agva from Sabiha Gokcen Airport?

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Agva from Sabiha Gokcen Airport?

Hi all,

I am from Indonesia, have a plan to visit Black Sea in Agva town with my friend after my trip from Ankara. The plane from Ankara will be landed at Sabiha Gokcen Airport, on Nov 26, 2013. From there we would like to go directly to Agva. Because of our limited budget, we consider not to use any taxi or private shuttle transportation.

Anyone can help me what kind of public transportation that may take us to Agva?

Thanks in advance :)

Niken

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
35,979 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Agva from Sabiha Gokcen Airport?

Niken, the cheapest way to get to AGVA from Sabiha Gokcen is with two buses. Get an Istanbulkart at Sabiha Gokcen. Get on the E-10 bus and get off at Acibadem metro stop. "http://harita.iett.gov.tr/yeni/?hat=ex10". Cross the underground metro station to the other side of highway and get on the bus 139A that will stop at Acibadem metro stop. "harita.iett.gov.tr/yeni/index.php?hat=139A". You can use Istanbulkart with fares loaded on both of these buses. You must arrive in time at Sabiha Gokcen to catch the 139A bus to AGVA. "harita.iett.gov.tr/en/saat.php?hat=139a".

The next best alternative is to take rental car at Sabiha Gokcen and drive it to AGVA.

enigma...

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,004 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Agva from Sabiha Gokcen Airport?

There are transfers offered as well:

istanbultoursairporttransfer.com/ataturk_hav…

You can ask them their prices, the mail address is here:

istanbultoursairporttransfer.com/index.html

Good luck!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Agva from Sabiha Gokcen Airport?

Noted. Thanks Enigma, for your helpful information :)

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Agva from Sabiha Gokcen Airport?

Thanks for ur info, Villa. But as I mentioned earlier, we skip alternative of shuttle transport because of our limited budget.. :)

5. Re: How to get to Agva from Sabiha Gokcen Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 05:16