We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black Sea Coast

Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Black Sea Coast

I will be staying in Istanbul for 3 weeks beginning Oct. 10. I've never been to the Black Sea area and really want to go there. Due to other commitments, I'll probably have only 3 or 4 days. Is this possible? If so, what do you suggest? And how should I go about it? I'm thinking by bus, but what are the best destinations? I don't mind covering a lot of ground in a short period of time.

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,153 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Black Sea Coast

Hi Morozc, It is not difficult to take a day trip to one of the beach towns on the Black Sea, or you can easily make it into an over-night trip. It should not be overly crowded in October. If you put Black Sea in the search block you can get an abundance of information about this area. This URL can get you started.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k6419…

2. Re: Black Sea Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 06:20