We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Translation for Metro Bus

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durbanville, South...
Level Contributor
509 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Translation for Metro Bus

Hi!

When I try to find the price for a trip on Metro Bus from Istanbul to Goreme, I get 2 different prices: Liste Fiyati TL81

Bilet Plaza Fiyati TL68

What does that mean, please?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Translation for Metro Bus

Liste fiyat means the regular price and bilet plaza fiyat means the online booking site price.These days it is usually a bit cheaper to book online :) Unfortunately it isn't possible to do that from outside Turkey with every bus company,but AFAIK it is possible now with Metro Turizm buses.

Durbanville, South...
Level Contributor
509 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Translation for Metro Bus

Thank you, sarikanarya!

That helps a lot.

Durbanville, South...
Level Contributor
509 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Translation for Metro Bus

Forgot to ask.

Will it be possible to leave our luggage at the otogar in Istanbul for a few hours? Do they have luggage storage and how much does it cost?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Translation for Metro Bus

Yes,there are luggage storage places.I'm nost sure of the cost but not expensive,maybe 5-6TL for several hours.

Durbanville, South...
Level Contributor
509 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Translation for Metro Bus

You're a star!

Thank you.

6. Re: Translation for Metro Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:20