We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lahore, Pakistan
1 post
Save Topic
I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

Assalam-o-Allaikum/ Hi,

I am coming from Pakistan and want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port as per my two days stay here. Please advise which train should I take/change from airport to reach Sirkeci station.

Thank You.

Chauhdry Sarfraz Ahmad Warraich,

ceo@sfstravels.com

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

Selamlar! From Atatürk airport buy a token for 3TL and board the metro as far as Zeytinburnu.Change there and buy another token for 3TL and board the tram to Sirkeçi.Simple as that :)

The tram will take you through Sultanahmet on the way.

Both metro and tram have a line map above the door showing the stops and as they approach each stop there is a voice announcement in Turkish and English so you'll know when it is your turn to get off.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,263 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

Sarfraz, Here is the rail systems map of Istanbul. "…wikimedia.org/wikipedia/…29.png". Get an Istanbulkart at the metro station at Ataturk airport and take the metro to Zeytinburnu and the tram (T1) from Zeytinburnu to Sirkeci station. This will cost you only 3.20 TL. from airport to Sirkeci.

good luck,

enigma...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

Walaikum Salam Ahmad, as mentioned above the cheapest and probably most efficient method of getting from the airport to Sirkeci is by using the metro public transport network. If you have a lot of luggage or travelling with more than 3 people then a taxi is also an option however costs more (50 lira).

4. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 November 2013, 17:35
5. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

6. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

7. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

Istanbul
Level Contributor
615 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

sarfrazchauhdry, Are you in this TA forum for information or to promote your personal business? Self-promotion is against the rules/regulations of the TA forum. Kindly desist from such further postings.

9. Re: I want to reach Sirkeci Station from Istanbul Air port

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:16