We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

toure in Istanbul

3 posts
Save Topic
toure in Istanbul

I want to plan a trip to visit istanbul with the family. Any advice where to find a full backege trip ?

I want to stay there for 5 days 4 nights.

any advice please?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,887 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: toure in Istanbul

Wasim, try one if these companies: "www.turkeytravelplanner.com/tourop/index.html".

Enigma...

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,142 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: toure in Istanbul

Hi Wasim, Enigma has given you a great suggestion for a travel agency. I just wonder if you realize how very easy it is to plan your own vacation and guide yourself in Istanbul. I generally only use a tour guide when I have transportation issues. Public transportation in Istanbul is so easy, inexpensive and available that it is, in fact, much more efficient than and road vehicle. In addition, the most important ancient sites in Sultanahmet are located near each other on a large pedestrian mall. You cannot get any closer to these sites with any type of transportation.

You can select from hundreds of things to see and do in Istanbul, and make your own itinerary. Then you can select your own methods of transportation. Istanbul is very easy to see without professional assistance if you do some advanced planning, and the forum would be happy to help you review your logistics and schedule to make sure you make the best use of your time.

Just another thought.....

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: toure in Istanbul

Thank you for the advice :)

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: toure in Istanbul

Thank you the notes. I think I will paln the trip my self as u say its not that hard.

5. Re: toure in Istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 05:17