We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

winter sale

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
winter sale

hello...

im coming to istanbul at 15th january. i want to know when is the winter sale? and is 15th.jan good time for sales? im looking for zara,mango, bershka 50_70% sales

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,426 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: winter sale

parsa, Yes there would be big sales for those brands at the second half of January.

enigma...

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: winter sale

thank you enigma, but i was reading the other topics ang you said that march and february have 70% sales, is january too early for sales?

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: winter sale

thank you enigma, but i was reading the other topics ang you said that march and february have 70% sales, is january too early for sales?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: winter sale

Hi Parsa,

The dıscounts start with 25% in December, 30-40% in January, 50-70% in February and 70-90% in March.

High-end brands open Spring-Summer season in February, mid-range brands in March and low-end brands in April.

Hope this help,

Borus

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: winter sale

thank you so much for your help

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,146 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: winter sale

Obviously you recognize that the function of seasonal sales is to clear out old merchandise to make room for new items. So, even though the sale amounts are not as significant in January, there is a much larger selection of items. By February and March the merchandise has been picked over and you might have more difficulty finding things that you like.

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: winter sale

yes so i rather to come there at the end of january, but i have another question, we came to istanbul in september 2013 there were sales in lots of stores! but zara and mango sale were finished by that time! i mean i guess their sales starts sooner than other brands. do they have sales in january?!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: winter sale

Hi Parsa,

Zara, Mango and H&M open Summer season in February. So, you will see their Winter clothes on sale in January. Anything else can I help for?

Borus

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: winter sale

that was what i wanted to know! thank you so much for your useful help ;-)

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: winter sale

Hi dear,

Does zara and mango sales startet?