We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mikla Restaurant

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Mikla Restaurant

Gunaydin dear Advisors ;

Would you please let me know :

- How can I get to Mikla Restaurant and since in their website there is no price or address, and are their food very expensive or normal rates ? need your recommends ;)

- About Kanyon Mall : is this mall got good prices or great indirims at the level of Metrocity or Istanbul forum rates ? or their goods are expensive at the level of Zurlou mall goods?

- For buying the good country boots where do you suggest ? I've seen some stores in the Osmanbay but not sure if they are good boots or not ?

- One of my friends interested to visit the location of turkish TV series like Ask-e-Memnu /Izel /Lale devri etc , how we can visit these locations?

Cok teshekor edirim

Iyi gunler

Trondheim
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mikla Restaurant

You get to the Mikla restaurant by taking the funicular up from Karaköy to tunel, then walk up and left. On the top floor of the Pera Marmara hotel. Highly recommended. Prices are normal for such a place, not very expensive. bring a camera, the view is stunning.

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mikla Restaurant

pardon me ....but for Mikla location I do not know even how to get to Karakoy and what tunnel do you mean :(

Thanks to give me more details for reaching to this restuarant from Taksim are

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mikla Restaurant

Hi hedieh,

1. If you told us which area your hotel was in; we would have given you some clearer instructions from there to Mikla restaurant. Here are some reference points for you, so that you can figure out where the restaurant is located at. It is on the top floor of Pera Marmara Hotel which is across the street from famous Pera Palas Hotel, very close to the TRT TV studios in Tepebaşı neighborhood just off Istikal Street. It is not a cheap restaurant. You should expect to pay 100-120 lira per pax for a full meal including a glass of local wine.

2. Kanyon's brand mix something in between Metrocity and Istinyepark. You can find very expensive Harvey Nichols and Vakko stores but also some cheap brands like Banana Rebublic, Aeropostale and Mango. During January and February, you will have lots of sales but in the normal times it is mostly full priced (and above average). Kanyon's unique quality is its award winning architecture. Maybe you can go there just to see the architecture and have a cup ice cream at Haagen Dazs.

3. I do not know what the term "country boots" refers to. If you are looking for outdoor boots then I'd recommend Timberland, Hummel, Lumberjack, Northpole and Camper. If you are looking for some good quality and good-value-for-money leather boots, then I'd recommend Hotiç, İnci, Kemal Tanca, Beta, Nine West, Divaresse, Desa, Elle, Derimod, Charles&Keith, and Shoe and More. If you are after very cheap prices then check out shoe department stores like FLO, Ayakkabı Dünyası, Deichman and Shumix. The best place to find all of those shoe brands is Cevahir Mall (which is at the Şişli-Mecidiyeköy station of the Taksim-Hacıosman metro line)

4. I know that EZEL was shot at Adile Sultan Palace. Here is a link to this historical building: http://www.adilesultan.org/history.php

Hope this helps,

Borus

Edited: 04 December 2013, 12:49
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mikla Restaurant

Good Morning dear Borus

Thanks a lot for your complete information ... these info enable everybody to make a perfect trip plan for Istanbul

Have a gr8 one

Hedieh .

5. Re: Mikla Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:18