We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for World's Best Salon/Haircut

Chiang Rai, Thailand
Level Contributor
101 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation for World's Best Salon/Haircut

Hello,

Just wanted to recommend anyone looking for a haircut to go to Salon Kadir (cankurtaran meydani/opposite from cankurtaran train station) It is within walking distance from Blue Mosque…

My friend and I went here today after internet reviews on this salon and literally it was the best haircut I have received in the world… The cost is 30 TL for women's haircut/shampoo and 25TL for blow-dry..

The lady was amazing and I have never seen such posh hair technique skills in my life! She put on some dance music and it was almost like she was dancing to the beat while cutting our hair, and fast too! It was like she was in a competition.

You definitely don't want to miss out on getting your haircut here- the salon is simple from the outside but just wait till she gets those scissors! You would wish you could pack her in your suitcase!

Well done Istanbul...

Best of Istanbul: 1, 2, or 3-Day...
171 Reviews
from US$100.00*
Special Offer
Istanbul Day Tour of Sultanahmet...
1,230 Reviews
from US$72.25*
US$85.00
Special Offer
2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional...
53 Reviews
from US$250.75*
US$295.00
Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise with Dinner...
96 Reviews
from US$100.00*
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation for World's Best Salon/Haircut

This must be what they call customer satisfaction. I am really impressed with the way you sing this place's praises.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for World's Best Salon/Haircut

I totally agree! My friend and I were there yesterday for a haircut/blowdry/pedicure and eyebrows... The girl is amazing! I showed her a picture and she cut my hair and brushed it in less than 10 minutes! Also the price is a steal for what you get in terms of time saving and quality!

Highly recommend this salom! Try it!

3. Re: Recommendation for World's Best Salon/Haircut

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:16