We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did any1 visit wedding world istanbul mall?does it worth2 go

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Did any1 visit wedding world istanbul mall?does it worth2 go

Hi all,

my wedding will be in end of april inshallah and I am planning to travil to istanbul to buy wedding dress and clothes in end of january but I am afraid of my budget for clothing and wedding dress which will be 9000 TL ..

And I am looking to malls via internet and I found wedding world istanbul but I dont know anyone went there? so how was it?

what about badgat street and fatih and nistan street?which one of them is better and classy?

I hope you can help me

Thanks

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,730 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Did any1 visit wedding world istanbul mall?does it worth2 go

Nana, You should look at Akay Gelinlik, "http://www.akay.com.tr/en/". They have very nice showrooms at Bagdat street and Nisantasi and outlet store also. Here are some good bridal fashions. "www.turkishfashion.net/Subcategory.php…". And finally here is a nice article on wedding in Istanbul: "todayszaman.com/news-266012-istanbul-ranks-a…".

enigma...

2. Re: Did any1 visit wedding world istanbul mall?does it worth2 go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 December 2013, 13:00
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Did any1 visit wedding world istanbul mall?does it worth2 go

Thank you Enigma ,

What about wedding world istanbul? did you hear about it?

and what about my budget? is it enough?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,730 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Did any1 visit wedding world istanbul mall?does it worth2 go

tarik_gazz, There are 8 wedding dress stores at Kuyumcukent Wedding World: "AKAY, ASLI KONGEL, BERİA GELİNLİK, DOVİTA BRİDAL, ELA GELİNLİK, SERAP SEZGİN, UÇARI TASARIM, and WHİTE HOUSE. They are all at Kuyumcukent Wedding World. "weddingworld.com.tr/sanaltur/sanaltur.html". Your budget is fine.

enigma...

5. Re: Did any1 visit wedding world istanbul mall?does it worth2 go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16