We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolmabahce Palace

Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dolmabahce Palace

Hi everyone,

I will be traveling to Istanbul in the last week of Jan 2014, and staying just next to Gulhane tram stop. Can you please tell me how can I reach the famous Dolmabahce Palace from there. Is there any cheap transportation?

Istanbul
Level Contributor
617 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolmabahce Palace

Sarahhey, the tram from Gulhane goes to Kabatas (last stop) just a short stroll to Dolmabahce Palace.

Izmir, Turkey
Level Contributor
48 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolmabahce Palace

Agreed, take the tram from Gülhane to Kabataş (Kabataş is the end of the line, so it's really easy). From the tram stop, cross the road (in the direction of the sea), turn left, and it's an easy walk from there. It's maybe 1/2km ahead and on the right.

3. Re: Dolmabahce Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 06:18