We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying to turkey next week

Cairo, Egypt
11 posts
Save Topic
flying to turkey next week

Hello every one,

im flying to turkey next week, will be staying in bakirkoy sahil hotel and was wondering what are thes best outlet malls i can visit that has the best price everas im staying for 5 days and dont want to waste time by going to places that has good deals (but in some where else i could get it for much less), i will be sight seeing for the 1st 3 days and the last day and a half will be for shopping.

looking for brands like massimo dutti,zara, tommey,marks and spencer,next, mon soon, saarar

also for evening dresses for my wife.

Please if you could help me with the names and how to go and what to take, that will be so much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
783 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: flying to turkey next week

yes , you will find a lot of similar products in international marks like zara , h&m , mark& spancer in turkey and in egypt shops but with different prices , due that the customs and taxes in egypt are very high on these products , also the big difference you will find in the quality of other products lets say that some international brands that are factoring in turkey and in egypt the quality of tuirkish factory is higher by far than egyptian quality even if the prices are not that different of course choose the turkish quality , also i strongly recommand you to search for US polo brand items , there are really a huge different in prices ( cheaper by far from egypt plus they are made in turkey ) , US polo exist in most of the malls and you will kind it in Viaport outlet , also Kappa the italian brand has a huge cheaper price than in egypt and you will find one shop of it in Olivuim mall , i am always a big fan of C&A brand that is still not exist in egypt but very popular in europe and turkey , it has a brilliant prices plus a huge variety and always big sizes are exist , it is always NO#1 brand for egyptian whenever i go in any european country i always find load of egyptian in C&A shops , My final advice to you stuck to Viaport outlet mall , marma forum mall , istanbul forums mall , and Olivuim outlet mall , also you will find in each of them plenty of sportwear shops and brands liek nike addida , kappa .....etc . if you want any further question feel free to message me

New York City, New...
6 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: flying to turkey next week

Thanks for your help Cagcag, my friend will be traveling with a Nigeria Ordinary Passport, he has no US or Uk or Shengen Visa, i just want to know if you did submit an invitation letter. and what are all the document you submitted, that would help me a lot.

Thank you.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: flying to turkey next week

Michael, you are hijacking someone else's thread. You have already another thread for your question which has been actively receiving answers.

Borus

14. Re: flying to turkey next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 06:18