We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights in Istanbul (Feb 6th - 8th, 2014)

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Topic
2 nights in Istanbul (Feb 6th - 8th, 2014)

Hey Guys,

I'll be travelling to Istanbul by myself (staying in Sultanahmet) for 2 nights! Anyone else is travelling around that time? Any way to find out if there is any other tourist group that might be travelling around the same time? This is my first time travelling by myself so a little nervous and trying to figure things out.

Thanks!!!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
35,674 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 nights in Istanbul (Feb 6th - 8th, 2014)

Rg S, No need to be nervous about your travel. There are thousands of solo travellers in Istanbul. You may meet some other travellers in your hotel/hostel but even that is not necessary. You can easily discover the city on your own. 2 nights is too short for an Istanbul stay but if that is all you have, I am sure you will make the best of it. Simply put "2 days Istanbul" in the forum search box and you will get lots of recommendations.

Just one word of caution: If you are a single male, just do not accept the invitation of any stranger to go to a bar of their own choice together. If you want to socialize with someone, invite them to a cafe/bar of your own choice.

enjoy Istanbul,

enigma...

2. Re: 2 nights in Istanbul (Feb 6th - 8th, 2014)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:19