We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer sale

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Summer sale

As this year Ramadan will be at the end if june when do u think the summer sale will start to prepare my coming visut to turkey jsa but i need to come during 50/ sale so when will be the proper time thanks in advance do you think mid of august is the right time or before this? Waiting for hr reply

Best of Istanbul: 1, 2, or 3-Day...
173 Reviews
from US$100.00*
Special Offer
Istanbul Day Tour of Sultanahmet...
1,230 Reviews
from US$72.25*
US$85.00
Special Offer
2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional...
53 Reviews
from US$250.75*
US$295.00
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer sale

semsemaCairo,

We have answered your very same question in the below link a couple of days ago. Please do not clutter the forum with the same questions over and over again. Please show just a bit of respect for the time and energy given to answer your questions.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k7208…

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer sale

Thanks for yr reply and fir ur tine but actually i did not get a notification by my email that u answered my question i just saw it now anyway sorry for wasting ur time

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer sale

Thanks for yr reply and for ur time but actually i did not get a notification by my email that u answered my question i just saw it now anyway sorry for wasting ur time . I wonder why r u replying in such a way but it seems that this is the recent attitude on this forum but this time i am astonished because it is from u especially u could have sımply do not answer my repeated questıon anyway thank u

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
798 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer sale

semsema i dont find Borus answer is a rude way ,he just notify you that you are repeating the question twice even if you had an answer for it , and as i know him in person i find him very very helpful person and always keen to help , even me i am so surprise that after all these shopping trips you have made during the last few years , you still ask what time is the summer sale , semsema someone expert like you in istanbul shopping do not ask a question like this at all , but anyway you got an answer for it . and as you said why he did not ignore to reply instead of replying in a way you did not like also the same goes for you , why you didn't not ignore to reply on borus instead of accusing him of being rude?>?

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer sale

It is not the matter of being an expert in shopping in isranbul the point i was asking about is the time of sale as this year Ramadan will be 26 june and will end on 29 july so i asked just to make sure that it will not be earlier thjs year flor this reason and i did not accuse Borus of bejbg rude i just did not like the reply and because i know that he is a helpful and respectable person i did not ignore it and i wanted to clerify that i really did not see the answer or else i would not have asked again anyway i do not ask questions just for fun but i ask for a reason

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Summer sale

It is not the matter of being an expert in shopping in isranbul the point i was asking about is the time of sale as this year Ramadan will be 26 june and will end on 29 july so i asked just to make sure that it will not be earlier thjs year flor this reason and i did not accuse Borus of bejbg rude i just did not like the reply and because i know that he is a helpful and respectable person i did not ignore it and i wanted to clerify that i really did not see the answer or else i would not have asked again anyway i do not ask questions just for fun but i ask for a reason

Edited: 21 February 2014, 20:22
7. Re: Summer sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 06:18