We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Istanbul travel card

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Istanbul travel card

I have a card from my previous visit and will be landing next month at Sabiha Gokhen. Please would anyone know if there is a place there where I could top up my card? Thank you

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,730 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Istanbul travel card

Richard, Yes, you can top up your Istanbulkart at Sabiha Gokcen Airport. When you exit the arrivals hall, just go across the street to the white kiosk that says Istanbulkart and add some credit to the card. You can even use the card at Havatas Airport Shuttle buses.

enigma...

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Istanbul travel card

Thanks Enigma, that is very useful as I intend to use the Havatas bus

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
28,548 posts
537 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Istanbul travel card

Can you buy an Istanbulkart at IST Airport?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,730 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Istanbul travel card

jordansbulls, Yes, you can buy it at the metro station at the Ataturk Airport also. Here is how: "istanbulanswers.com/video-using-public-trans…".

enigma...

5. Re: Istanbul travel card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 05:19