We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airplane from Izmir to Istanbul

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Centralia...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Airplane from Izmir to Istanbul

I am trying to book a flight from Izmir to Istanbul in April 2014. Atlas Jet will not let me book without a T.C. number or GSM number. Does anyone how I get those numbers. I don't see anything on Atlas Jet website to help and I have sent Atlas Jet an e-mail but they do not answer me.

Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airplane from Izmir to Istanbul

I've had a little trouble today with Atlas Jet's new booking page, despite using them regularly for many years.

There is no need to enter a TC number (I didn't, though I do have one).

The GSM phone number is just so they can contact you. Put in any phone number.

The real problem I had was trying to copy / paste my credit card number: that clearly is not allowed; you need to enter the digits by hand.

Choose normal payment rather than 3D secure if you don't have a Turkish phone.

Good luck - they're a great airline, but their new website is NOT an improvement.

2. Re: Airplane from Izmir to Istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 05:21