We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

Can anyone please tell me what are the options to go to Kaleici (Old Town) from the Antalya airport ? I am looking for a cheap way of travel. We are a group of four people.

Thank you

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,969 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

Sadi, If you are 4 people, it is best to book a private transfer directly to your hotel: "efenditravel.com/Antalya-Airport-Transfers-e…". For a somewhat cheaper option, you can take the Havas bus from the airport to Yuzuncu Yıl Blvd: "www.havas.com.tr/en/Pages/InteractiveMap.aspx", and take a taxi from there for a short ride to Kaleici.

good luck,

enigma...

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

you have a few options

1. The public bus shuttle (number 600) runs every 30 minutes between Antalya Airport and Antalya bus terminal (otogar). you can take the Antobüs 600. ( 600 ) bus from the Airport to the antalya bus station ( otogar ) and then from there you can take the Metro tram to the Ismet paşa stop here is a map of the tram routes.

…flickr.com/2730/4117047589_f8b153a85a_o.png

www.aytport.com/en/1/6/buses_and_coaches.asp

See the bus stops on the map and the number 600 bus schedule

aytport.com/images/…Schedule_bus_600.pdf

To go from the Otogar to the city center the AntRay tram is fastest, cheapest and easiest. Exit the bus terminal, follow the AntRay signs to the tram station, then take a tram in the direction of Merkez and get out at the 8th stop, İsmetpaşa, near the city center

2. take the Havas buses however they will arrive at the MMM Migros shopping center and from there you would have to get another public bus or take a taxi or they also will arrive at the otogar

turkeytravelplanner.com/go/med/Antalya/trans…

or just take a direct taxi from the airport to your hotel. or ask the hotel to arrange a transfer

Edited: 09 March 2014, 07:13
Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

Thank you Enigma and Canmom for your suggestion.

I think I will take the 600 Bus and then take the tram to ismetpasa. One thing I need to know, shall I purchase the ticket inside the bus/tram or is there any booth for the ticket? How much is the tram ticket?

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

Can anyone show me the route from ismetpasa tram station to Hotel Twenty please? I couldn't find the tram station on the map.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

here are 2 maps so you can figure out where the station is and your hotel

first map station ; wikimapia.org/…b

map 2 ; http://goo.gl/maps/sPi51

just walk down towards the big clock tower ( you cant miss it ) and enter into the kaleiçi

or; http://goo.gl/maps/rgSGX

just walk down straight from ismetpasa tram station and then turn right after the Dönerciler Çarşısı (Antalya) and you will find your hotel

the Dönerciler Çarşısı (Antalya) is right across the street from the Isbank location. it is large so you cant miss it

looks like it is the first or the second on İmaret Sk

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,253 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

We took a taxi from the airport to the Ramada hotel, which is just next to Kaleici. We payed 55,00 TL. İf you can find a taxi that takes 4 people that would be an easy and very cheap way per person. Your drive will be of course a little more, as you enter into the old town. Suppose it is 75 TL that is about € 25,00 one way.

Cheers!

Coventry, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

Hi was that the ramada in lara as I'm planning to visit soon and is one taxi enough for 5

Thank you

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,253 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

No no, like ı said the one just next to Kaleici, it is called Ramada Plaza.

I wonder about the 5 seaters. There could be cars like a caddy or Kangoo that are converted to a 6 seater (I have seen some in Fehtiye, but obviously they have no space for luggage at all.

Cheers!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

This is Istanbul forum. Please post your questions on the forum dedicated to Antalya. If everybody posts his questions randomly on wrong forums, we cannot handle the clutter.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
7,313 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Antalya airport to Kaleici (Old Town)

In reply to the OP when you add it up a taxi would be far less stressful and so much quicker. Currently the bus fare on the 600 bus is 4 lira each then tram fare is 1.75 and I'm fairly sure you have to use a card. Then you have to get from the tram station to your hotel in Kaleici. A taxi ride would take about 40 minutes but using the bus etc you'd be looking at at least an hour and a half. That's if the 600 is at the airport as you get there.