We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congratulations, Enigma

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Congratulations, Enigma

I noticed you just topped over 24,000 posts. Quite an astonishing achievement. How fulfilling it must be to have so many fans from all over the earth.

Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,290 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Congratulations, Enigma

Thank you very much to everyone who have written such kind words about myself. I do hope that I had a little to contribute to the great success of Istanbul being recognized by travelers as the number 1 destination in the world in 2014. Istanbul managed to move up 11 steps upward in the rankings within 1 year to achieve this award. "tripadvisor.com/PressCenter-i6685-c1-Press_R…". All of us and our visitors made this happen and I thank everyone for that. Repeatedly Istanbul forum is talked about as the best forum at Tripadvisor and that is also a significant achievement. Now let us work even harder to keep this No. 1 status for Istanbul for a long time to come.

Lewisville, Texas
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Congratulations, Enigma

Thank you Enigma for all your tireless contributions! This forum truly is amazing! I've learned so much about Istanbul & Turkey from your posts, I am positively giddy with excitement and cannot wait to experience it all in person!!

33. Re: Congratulations, Enigma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 06:17