We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Emirgan Park, Istanbul

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation to Emirgan Park, Istanbul

I am in Istanbul now and would like to visit the Emirgan Park, as I was told that the Tulip festival there is not to be missed!

I was told to take bus number E25 from Kabata tram stop.

1. Is it easy to locate the bus stop after I get off the tram

2. Which bus stop is closest to the park that I should get off?

3. How do I know that I have arrived at the bus stop for the park?

4. How do I walk from the bus stop to the park?

5. How long is the journey from Kabata tram to Emirgan Park?

Thank you.

Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,180 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to Emirgan Park, Istanbul

1. The bus stop is right next to the tram stop at Kabatas. Make sure you get a seat. It is a long ride. (alternatively you can take the hop-on-hop-off Bosphorus cruise from Kabatas to Emirgan: "pereme.com.tr/en_hop-on-hop-off-stopping-by-…", and return with that. It is more pleasant than a bus).

2. The closest bus stop is "Emirgan".

3. It is announced in the bus over the speakers or ask the bus driver to warn you.

4. It is a 1 minute walk. You will see the park. "http://goo.gl/maps/S8G3k".

5. About 1 hour by bus.

good luck,

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to Emirgan Park, Istanbul

I also recommend the ferry as you go in a more peaceful manner away from stop & start road travel & traffic.

Here is the distance via road which is also the route the 25E bus takes just shy of an hour to reach.

3. Re: Transportation to Emirgan Park, Istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 05:17