We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ataturk airport to Kersteci Hakki Sultanahmet

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ataturk airport to Kersteci Hakki Sultanahmet

Can I please get some help for my transport from Ataturk Airport to Sultanahmet. Looks to be some sort of tram/train line that goes right past the place but can't get details.

Thanks in advance

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,534 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ataturk airport to Kersteci Hakki Sultanahmet

I think you may be better posting this on the Istanbul forum

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Ataturk airport to Kersteci Hakki Sultanahmet

Hi Soosi61,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the Berlin, Germany Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Istanbul Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ataturk airport to Kersteci Hakki Sultanahmet

Soosi61, welcome to Istanbul.

Simply first get an Istanbulkart at the metro station at Ataturk Airport, board the metro and get off at Zeytinburnu. At Zeytinburnu transfer to tram (T1) and get off at Sultanahmet stop and walk to your hotel. here is the rail systems network: "…wikimedia.org/wikipedia/…29.png". Red line is the metro, dark blue line is the tram. With the Istanbulkart, this trip will cost you 3.20 TL. Also have a look at FAQ's on the right. Here is the walking route from Sultanahmet to Keresteci Hakki street: "http://goo.gl/maps/fi7Zd"

enjoy Istanbul,

enigma...

Edited: 04 May 2014, 18:25
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ataturk airport to Kersteci Hakki Sultanahmet

Enigma,

Thank you so much for your advice. Can't wait to get there and explore!

Cheers

5. Re: Ataturk airport to Kersteci Hakki Sultanahmet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 05:17