We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping Festival in Istanbul

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
75 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping Festival in Istanbul

Hello

I'm planning to visit İstanbul for the third time; however, this time I would like to dedicate my visit for shopping. Can anyone please advise me if there is a standard fixed date by which the yearly shopping festival start in The city? Moreover, could the shopping festival be rescheduled if interpreted by the month of Ramazan?

What are the best places (malls and streets) to shop at especially during the shopping festival?

Thanks dear TAers in advance, take care!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping Festival in Istanbul

Hi RazziiH,

The next shopping festival dates are June 7-29, 2014, i don't think there will be a reschedule for the Ramadan.

Best shopping malls according to me are Istinye Park, Cevahir, Kanyon, Istanbul Forum and Marmara Forum.

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
75 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping Festival in Istanbul

Thanks a lot for the help!

Not sure I'll be able to make it during June this year, would it be the same for next year? Or do the dates change every year?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping Festival in Istanbul

I don't know about te next year, but you can check it here for the next time;

http://www.istshopfest.com/en/HomePage

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
75 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping Festival in Istanbul

Will bookmark this link!

Thanks a lot for your time and effort :)

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping Festival in Istanbul

You're welcome, hope you will catch the next one:)

6. Re: Shopping Festival in Istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:17