We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Yeditepe University

Versailles, Kentucky
Level Contributor
54 posts
236 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Yeditepe University

My wife has a business trip to Istanbul upcoming at Yeditepe University. The University will put us in some hotel of their choice, so I don't need accommodations recommendations. We will be on our own at night, though. Can someone recommend restaurants close to the area? We are staying several days post-business, so we'll have later chances to eat on the European side.

Mentioned in this post
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
40,033 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Yeditepe University

turneraw, There is an excellent mall called Brandium at Dudullu/Atasehir near Yeditepe University. By taxi it is 7 minutes from the university. "http://goo.gl/maps/KVrga". (A) Yeditepe University, (B) Brandium. Have a look at restaurants there. "www.avmbrandium.com/yemek.aspx?pageID=44". I suggest Num Num, la Cucina, Edirne Kırkpınar, or Bursa Kebab Evi. You should ask Yeditepe University to book you at Silence Istanbul Hotel right next to the mall. "silenceistanbul.com/SILENCE-LANG/2/EN/EN.aspx". There are also two large department stores at the mall, H &M and Boyner.

good luck,

enigma...

Mentioned in this post
Edirne
Edirne
Edirne Province, Turkey
Bursa
Bursa
Bursa Province, Turkey
The Istanbul Hotel
The Istanbul Hotel
87 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
Versailles, Kentucky
Level Contributor
54 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Yeditepe University

Excellent, thanks. Could I ask another question, and I'll post it if you'd rather I do so? We have been once to Istanbul and Ephesus, so we've seen the biggest sights. We'll have a day or so before her job to see more, but once she's finished, we're going to Cappadocia for 3 days. We'll then spend a night near the Ataturk Airport so we can make our early morning return flight to the US. Do you have a recommendation for a hotel and restaurant near IST?

Mentioned in this post
Ataturk Airport
Ataturk Airport
Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
40,033 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Yeditepe University

What is your budget?

enigma...

Versailles, Kentucky
Level Contributor
54 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Yeditepe University

Not unlimited, but we travel a lot. I'm retired, she's announced her retirement. Give us options.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
40,033 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants near Yeditepe University

tumeraw, First I suggest Yesilkoy Airport Boutique Hotel by the marina, "tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293974-d194898…", (about 75 USD) and a good hotel, Han Hostel Airport North, "tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293974-d198760…", which is next to a nice mall and supermarket if you need them. They both are about 15 TL short taxi ride from the airport.

good luck,

enigma...

Mentioned in this post
Han Hostel Airport North
Han Hostel Airport North
194 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
6. Re: Restaurants near Yeditepe University

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:18