We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emergency e-visa for turkey help

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
17 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
emergency e-visa for turkey help

Hey guys I'm pakistani national, i want to travel to turkey, I have indefinite leave to enter UK and been here for over 6 years, can I apply for a e-visa?

Best of Istanbul: 1, 2, or 3-Day...
173 Reviews
from US$100.00*
Special Offer
Istanbul Day Tour of Sultanahmet...
1,230 Reviews
from US$72.25*
US$85.00
Special Offer
2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional...
53 Reviews
from US$250.75*
US$295.00
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,914 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

Muh, As long as you have the document or the stamp for your valid ILR, you would qualify for an evisa with the following conditions and I quote from the official evisa website: "https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/"

"You must meet all the requirements listed below in order to obtain an e-Visa. Please confirm that you meet these criteria by clicking the boxes next to them. If you do not meet any of these requirements and you proceed with your application, your e-Visa will be invalid.

I am travelling for the purposes of tourism or business.

I can prove that I hold a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of my stay.

I hold a valid supporting document (Schengen visa or a valid visa from any of the OECD member countries; or a valid residence permit of a Schengen or OECD country). e-Visas are not accepted as a supporting document.

My passport covers the period that I will be staying in Turkey.

I confirm that I meet each and every one of the conditions listed above.".

Your evisa costs 60 USD and is good for 30 days, single entry.

good luck,

enigma...

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
17 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

omg thank you very very much sir, i really appreciate it, sorry one more question, what should i include in the section which ask, supporting doc from? supporting doc expiry date?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,914 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

Just put the expiry date of supporting document and what it is (I suppose you are referring to ILR). Have a look at the following link.. "wittistanbul.com/magazine/…".

enigma...

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
17 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

Well its ILE Indefinite leave to enter. So it doesn't have expiry date

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,914 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

Moh, ILE must be something different than. Since you have been in UK for over 6 years, I assumed you had. "1stcontactvisas.com/united-kingdom/permanent…".

enigma...

6. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 16:07
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,914 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

Micheal R, Self promotion and advertising by businesses are forbidden at these forums.

enigma...

Turkey
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

hello sir, i have a valid resident permit for turkish republic of northern cyprus,.. can it be considered a supporting document ,while applying for the e-visa??

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
39,914 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

Martin N, No it is not considered a supporting document. Northern Cyprus is neither a Schengen nor an OECD country.

Enigma...

10. Re: emergency e-visa for turkey help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2016, 07:18