We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sultanahmet to Tardis Cafe

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
745 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sultanahmet to Tardis Cafe

All being well, we will be in Istanbul for the day on 28th May off a cruise ship and will be heading straight for the Sultanahmet area and it's popular sights.

As my wife is a Dr Who fan she likes the idea of paying a visit to theTardis Cafe as well if we get the chance-could someone please tell me if it is in walking distance of Sultanahmet area and if so (or even if not) how to get there please?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,570 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sultanahmet to Tardis Cafe

ClaretAI, Wow this is the second request we have for Tardis Cafe. "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k7403…". It is at the Asian side Istanbul at Pendik and frankly if you have limited time in Istanbul I would not spend all that time to go to Pendik and come back.

enigma...

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
745 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sultanahmet to Tardis Cafe

Thanks Enigma.

If it was in the vicinity we would have tried to find it but looking at the link I agree it's not really worth the effort to go all that way and back again as we have limited time (and there is so much else to see)

Oh well, I'll break it to Mrs Claret Al that she'll just have to look at the photos on their FB page instead :-)

3. Re: Sultanahmet to Tardis Cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:17