We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle rental

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Motorcycle rental

Found good motorbike rental called Turumcu north of the golden Horn in a suburb called "Sisli". web address is www.turumcu.com.tr and very friendly owner. Good selection of Hondas from racing VFR s to Crossrunner 800. We rented a cross runner and drove to Sile for one day, 24 hours cost 250 TL which is ok for one day imo. Great bike and in good shape. Istanbul driving ok, but a little close. Finn Gjersoe

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,795 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorcycle rental

Gjersoef, Thanks for the recommendation on motorcycle rentals. However your link does not work. Instead I found the following link with the map: "irfanasor.com/turuncu-racing-bike_firma_1566…". This firm is across from Profilo Mall at "Sisli".

enigma...

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorcycle rental

yep, thats the one. A bit difficult to find, and no english spoken but very friendly and helpful. I think its best to go there in person as communication is difficult. Good selection of Hondas i.e. cross runner tourer and vfr racers. We also borrowed jackets, helmets and gloves at no extra charge. Finn

3. Re: Motorcycle rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:17