Hi, I m planning a trip to Istanbul on 15th July for 2-3days and would like your advice on the following:
- it will be Ramadaan month, is that a bad time to visit? If it is then I have London or Amsterdam as alternatives.
Any restrictions, closed attractions at that time?
- I ll be travelling solo and would like to minimise expenses. How much in your opinion will a short trip cost?
- Best area to stay in? Must see places?
- tips on enjoying the nightlife
- visa, I m told I can get it on arrival if I have valid us visa, but some agents are saying that online visa is a better option..would you know?
Thank you, truly appreciate your help.