We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian or US cash to exchange

Newmarket
Level Contributor
477 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Canadian or US cash to exchange

I'm heading on a tour of turkey in a few days. I assume the weather will range from mid 20s to high 20s. Emily, I would pack a light sweater only. Whatever, we plan to take a balloon ride in Cappadocia. Will it be chilly up there? Should I pack something a little more substantial?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,739 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadian or US cash to exchange

The early morning balloon ride in Cappadocia will be cold - maybe a layer or two under your light sweaer will do, The chill won't last for very long anyway as soon warms up once the sun is up, More importantly, wear somethiing on your head - it gets really hot under the gas burner!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,118 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadian or US cash to exchange

familyof4Nkt, The title of your thread is unrelated to its content. In any case I would pack a second sweater for the balloon trip. It gets chilly up there at sunrise. Here is my review of my balloon trip: "tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297983-d183…".

good luck,

enigma...

3. Re: Canadian or US cash to exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 06:15