We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exchange lira to bulgarian lev in kadikoy

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
exchange lira to bulgarian lev in kadikoy

Hi, I'm going to Sofia Bulgaria from Istanbul this friday and I want to know where I can exchange turkish lira to bulgarian lev in Kadikoy, and is the rate good? Or should I change lira to euro than exchange it to bulgarian lev when i arrive in Sofia? I don't know what to do, I have at least 400 turkish lira left and I don't want to keep taking out money from Atm machines in Sofia.

Thanks

Gilliam

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,795 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exchange lira to bulgarian lev in kadikoy

Gilliam, there are many exchange offices at Kadikoy and you can use them. One of them is at Carsi bus stop, next to the mosque. Bulgarian Leva currently is sold for about 1.48 TL. "kur.doviz.com/serbest-piyasa/bulgar-levasi". I think this is the best way to get the levas. I am sure you will get much less levas in Bulgaria for the 400 TL.

good luck,

enigma...

Edited: 04 June 2014, 12:43
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exchange lira to bulgarian lev in kadikoy

Thank you very much!

3. Re: exchange lira to bulgarian lev in kadikoy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:16