We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I find copies of designer items(cavalli,givenchy)

Bucharest, Romania
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Where can I find copies of designer items(cavalli,givenchy)

I want some well made copies,simple,classy of designer like cavalli,dsquared,givenchy. Jeans,tshirts,dresses,towels.

Where can i find shops that sell these,in Merter or other region?

Many thanks!!!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I find copies of designer items(cavalli,givenchy)

Hi ana p,

Although counterfeit products are widely available in Turkey, promoting them is against both the law and Tripadvisor's posting guidelines. So sorry say that we cannot answer this question. We will be happy if there is anything else we can be some help to you.

Happy travel,

Borus

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,436 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I find copies of designer items(cavalli,givenchy)

Well said by Borus. Tripadvisor does not promote the sale of illegal products. However almost all visitors who come to Istanbul visit Grand Bazaar.

enigma...

3. Re: Where can I find copies of designer items(cavalli,givenchy)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:16