We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galatasaray-Fenerbahce 10/06 TBL

Riga, Latvia
6 posts
Save Topic
Galatasaray-Fenerbahce 10/06 TBL

Hi!

Is it possible to buy anywhere tickets for turkish basketball league final's 4th game in 10June?

Peter

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galatasaray-Fenerbahce 10/06 TBL

Peter, It looks like it is sold out: "www.biletix.com/etkinlik/RGS31/TURKIYE/en". However you can go to Abdi Ipekci Arena and look for people selling tickets.

enigma...

Riga, Latvia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Galatasaray-Fenerbahce 10/06 TBL

Ahh...You meant, before game starts maybe anyone is selling? I don't know how is the system here, It's my first time here, but if someone is selling near to arena, maybe someone is also selling on the internet. It would more easy and understable for me, not to go before match to arena and find someone... Any other possibilities?

But thanks for information! :)

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Galatasaray-Fenerbahce 10/06 TBL

peter, Here are lots of tickets on sale: "…kijiji.com.tr/f-Satiliyor-Araniyor-Spor-Dun…". But there might be a language problem.

enigma...

4. Re: Galatasaray-Fenerbahce 10/06 TBL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:15