We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bosphorous cruise

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Corona, California
3 posts
Save Topic
Bosphorous cruise

We will only be in Istanbul two nights and one. Is an evening cruise of the Bosphorous as good as a day cruise?

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,259 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bosphorous cruise

Mttolentino, yes, they are. Some are even better. You can take the 8.00 pm or 9.00 pm cruise by Turyol Company for 1.5 hours. They depart from Turyol pier at Eminonu. It costs 12 TL.

good luck,

enigma...

Corona, California
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bosphorous cruise

Thanks enigma! My husband and I will be on a cruise in Oct. 2014. Do you know if there are taxis in that area to take us to the Turyol pier? Also do know an authentic restaurant and a good show, maybe whirling dervish or folk dancing?

Our ship also stops in Marmaris, Antalya, and Kusadasi if you have any suggestions there as well. I have read about the shared taxi (doumos ?). Wondering if they're safe or shore excursions with English speaking guides are best. We really like to get to know the real country and it's people. Thanks. Mary

3. Re: Bosphorous cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 22:15