We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traditional romantic restaurant.

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Traditional romantic restaurant.

I am travelling to Istanbul in Oct with the intention of proposing to my other half. I would like to do this in a traditional romantic restaurant with musicians who might help me out. Any ideas ?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Traditional romantic restaurant.

One restaurant that would appeal to me is Sarnic.I'm not sure if there is music along with food though.

Or else maybe somewhere with great views.I'm sure locals will give you great advice on that.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293974-d6…

I hope everything goes well for you!

Grigoris

Edited: 03 August 2014, 22:58
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traditional romantic restaurant.

Go to Taxim and find ÇİÇEK PASAJI ( flower passage/market ) which is a oriental passage . You can find a lot of good restaurants, different kind of persons and cultures.

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=%C3%A7i%C3%A7ek+pasaj%C4%B1&rlz=1C1CHMO_trTR599TR599&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=D73eU761DsSkPYC6gZgF&ved=0CBkQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=947

Also you can go to GALATA or Nevizade (its close to çiçek pasajı )

3. Re: Traditional romantic restaurant.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 05:17