We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilkes-Barre...
Level Contributor
8 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

My friends and I are looking to get brunch before heading to the airport. We will be staying in Sultanahmet, so it would be great if the location is in this quarter. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,266 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

DijitalDharma, get a brunch at the roof terrace of Armada Hotel or Blue House Hotel: "www.armadahotel.com.tr/pg_en/terrace.asp".

enigma...

Wilkes-Barre...
Level Contributor
8 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

Thanks!

Wilkes-Barre...
Level Contributor
8 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

Hmmm, we need something that is open earlier than noon. Do you have any other suggestions? We have to head to the airport around noontime. Thanks!

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
14,122 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

The best brunch I have ever had was at the Four Seasons in Sultanahmet. I do not know if they serve it daily. We went on a Sunday. I also am not sure when they start serving, but we went at 11am. I think we were among the first people, so likely they do not open before 10:30 to 11:00. It is also very expensive, but something I think was worth the indulgence for once in my life.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

The best brunch I have ever had was at Çırağan Kempinski in Beşiktaş. The brunches are served only on Sundays. The ones at the 5star establishments are very expensive but definetely worth the experience.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

DijitalDharma, take the tram from Sultanahmet to Eminonu and have a brunch at Saray Muhallebicisi which is a good priced well established Istanbul eatery located next to Yeni mosque right here, http://goo.gl/maps/433Pz.

They open at 0800.

7. Re: Best brunch for last day in Istanbul?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 06:17