We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding photographers in Istanbul

J G
San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Topic
wedding photographers in Istanbul

Hi, my husband and I are professional wedding photographers from the US and we'll be visiting Istanbul from mid November to early December. We'd love to shoot a wedding while we are there with a minimal cost or even for free! Anyone knows of couples getting married in Istanbul during that period of time?

Edited: 22 August 2014, 04:22
1. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 14:24
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

Hiiii;

My sister n her hubby are going to visit Istanbul in coming week. They are newly married and they are looking for a photographer to take few photos in famous and beautiful places of the city. I dont know if u are still there or interested in plan.

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

Ohhh u mentioned nov or dec!!

Luckyyyy couples who are going to be photographed by u n ur hubby :-) goood luck n please if possible send us link to see photos or urs.

I love photography and i really wish to become a photographer in future.

J G
San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

Yeah sorry we'll not get to Istanbul until Nov 15th. Hope we'll get to take photos for some other lucky couples! :)

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

I am also photographer and I'm in Istanbul till January, you can write me message! aelemce@gmail.com

greetings :)

New York, New York...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

My fiance and i will be getting merried in istambul on nov 19. Very small wedding 20-30 people. I need a photogropher, any suggestions where to look? Thank you

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,116 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

Ruslan, here are some options for you: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k4543…".

enigma...

8. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 14:24
J G
San Francisco...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

Ruslan, my husband and I are professional photographers from the US and we'll be in Istanbul from Nov 15 to the end of the month. We'd love to shoot your wedding! Please contact us at photoartphoto at gmail dot com

10. Re: wedding photographers in Istanbul

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 20 October 2015, 05:19