We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Womens Fitness / Gym in Üskudar

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Womens Fitness / Gym in Üskudar

Hey there,

I hope to get some advice from those who know the Üskudar area better than me. I just moved here this summer and live not far from Merkezi, actually like a 15 min walk or 2 minutes by dolmus :)

So I am looking for a good fitness club / center in Üskudar, which is either only for women or where there is a separate area for women. Google search has not been that successful yet, also because of my poor knowledge of Turkish.

I would be thankful for any kind of tips and adresses!

Cheers

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Womens Fitness / Gym in Üskudar

lindowsky, Check these places to see if they womens section or womens hours: "yellowpages.com.tr/en/…", and "yellowpages.com.tr/en/…", and "yellowpages.com.tr/en/…". You can also probably use the Burhan Felek sports complex if you fulfill certain conditions. (minimal fees).

good luck,

enigma...

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Womens Fitness / Gym in Üskudar

Hey Enigma!

Thanks a lot for those links :) I have checked B-Fit, it seems to be one of those kind of places, where you go just in circuit for 30 minutes and that is it. Not really what I am looking for, but I have heard that a lot of ladies like it. Anyway the 2 other ones actually are kind of near to my own place, so I will definetely check them out tonight! The Planet Gym at least looks like really promising. I guess I need to start to learn yellow pages, seems like a helpful site.

best,

Lindowskyi

Istanbul, Turkey
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Womens Fitness / Gym in Üskudar

Hi lindowskyi, What did you ultimately decide on? Best, laurel

4. Re: Womens Fitness / Gym in Üskudar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2015, 05:15