We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angel's Home Hotel

Which Istanbul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Angel's Home Hotel

I have heard this is a great little hotel. My husband, myself and our 13 year old son are planning to visit Istanbul and want a nice hotel to stay in, with large rooms and nice views and a roof top meals/drinks area to relax at. We are planning to stay 5 nights. This hotel also seems to be in a great location - is the location quiet though? Is it value for money compared to others in the area. Is is a bit up-market - the photos suggest so....

Anybody who has stayed here or knows about this hotel I would be greatful for your advice, thank you.

LVL

Surrey, UK
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Angel's Home Hotel

We haven't stayed in the Angels Home - but we always stay in the same area (and have stayed in the hotel across the road five times!).

The area is good in that it is very close to all the main sights in Sultanahmet, and also close to the tram stops but is fairly quiet. It is one of the best locations in Istanbul and I am sure you will enjoy it.

As we were thinking of staying in the Angels Home for a future visit, we went and had a look round the last time we were there and were very impressed. The staff were lovely, the hotel was spotlessly clean and well decorated, and the roof terrace was great with fabulous 360 views. I wouldn't say it was up-market - just a nice hotel.

I am sure there are other people who have stayed there that can advise you better - but I would say 'go for it'!

Caro

2. Re: Angel's Home Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 22:19