We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water park

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
water park

I want to go on a private 1/2 day tour of Ephesus and also go to the water park with my 11 year old daughter. We will be on a cruise ship and only have one day from 9am to midnight to spend in this area. How far is the water park for the ancient city and the port? Does the water park offer 1/2 pricing and is it worth going to the water park.

Thanks

Hal

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: water park

The journey form İzmir port to Ephesus will take a little over one hour depending on traffic, but much of the route is on the Motorway (Otoyol).

There are two waterparks within 15 minutes or so drive from Ephesus.

Adaland Aquapark (Europe's largest and ranked in the world's top ten)

http://www.adaland.com/index_en.aspx

and Aqua Fantasy

www.aquafantasy.com/aquahotel.asp?lang=en

I have visited Adaland Aquapark many times in recent years with the grandchildren. It's a great day out! Unfortunately your daughter would not qualify for the reduction. It's full price from 9 years upwards.

I haven't visited Aqua Fantasy

Edited: 15 May 2010, 14:02
Mentioned in this post
Adaland
Adaland
1,187 Reviews
Kusadasi, Turkey
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: water park

Thank you for the information. Our ship docks at Kusadasi how far from Ephesus is it and if the tour drops us off at the water park how much would a cab ride be to get back to the ship.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Kusadasi
Kusadasi
Aydin Province, Turkey
Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: water park

Sorry, wrong assumption! But it's even easier for you. Ephesus is only approximately 15kms from Kuşadası with both water parks situated between the two locations.

A taxi wouldn't be expensive for the 8km journey but negotiate a price first. I understand there is a free shuttle bus from many departure points in Kuşadası (mainly hotels) to Adaland. Someone here may help with more detailed information or contact the Aquapark direct at adaland@adaland.com They are very customer friendly.

Edited: 15 May 2010, 17:18
Mentioned in this post
Adaland
Adaland
1,187 Reviews
Kusadasi, Turkey
4. Re: water park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Selcuk