We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40 Euro for day tour to Palmakkale

California
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
40 Euro for day tour to Palmakkale

I decided to not do this on my own so I am booking a tour for 40 Euro. Hotel pick up and drop off in Selcuk, lunch, guide , entrance fee and transportation. This is for May 2012

Is this the going price?

Edited: 30 January 2012, 01:53
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40 Euro for day tour to Palmakkale

Yes,40€ sounds about right.Most day tours come out around 35-50€ depending on the length and content.As this includes a couple of hours drive both ways 40€ is a decent price.I imagine this will also include all entrance fee's and lunch too.

To give you a comparison the day tour to Priene,Miletus and Didem covering a similar distance is 50€ with most tour shops around Selçuk and Kuşadası.

Just a thought on the entrance fee's;when I say all included,the entrance fee for Cleopatra's Pool is not normally included as this is an optional activity on the Pamukkale tour.

2. Re: 40 Euro for day tour to Palmakkale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2013, 10:31