We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach at aqua fantasy ?

Royal Tunbridge...
11 posts
Save Topic
beach at aqua fantasy ?

Hi there , I am hoping someone can give me an honest answer regarding the beach at Aqua Fantasy hotel, I keep seeing a lot of reviews about the beach being very smelly and altogether not very appealing, naturally I am getting a bit worried as we prefer the beach to the pools,

Thanks in advance,

Lesley Palmer

edinburgh
Level Contributor
486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach at aqua fantasy ?

Hey I was there a couple of years ago, the beach was fine we only went and lay on the beach once ( but I hate sand) but went down for a walk everyday, they did do water sports down there the banana boats and doughnut things, the water is very shallow for a good bit out and warmer than the pools which were freezing, my daughter who was 4 screamed one day saying a jelly fish bit her lol but I never saw any!

If you have kids take your own cheap buckets and spades cause they were a small fortune in the shop!!

The only horrid smell was my friends were in the block of rooms on the right hand side of main pool and when you went along the corridors there was a sewage smell but beyond that is a huge feild but you couldn't smell it in rooms of pool area,

We loved aqua fantasy but were trying the holiday village this year :-)

Royal Tunbridge...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: beach at aqua fantasy ?

thanks very much for the reply, ill take on board what you have said.

regards, Lesley Palmer

3. Re: beach at aqua fantasy ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 05:15