We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onusair Shuttle Bus Service in Izmir Airport

Kuala Selangor...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Onusair Shuttle Bus Service in Izmir Airport

Does anyone know where is Onusair bus shuttle service located in Izmir Airport to Selcuk ? Noted that the shuttle bus will depart from airport to Selcuk after 20 minutes of aircraft landing. I've check-in baggage and wonder would i be able take this free service ?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Onusair Shuttle Bus Service in Izmir Airport

It leaves from right outside the doors of the arrival hall.It is clearly marked so you can't miss it.

Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,925 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Onusair Shuttle Bus Service in Izmir Airport

They will wait for people to collect luggage. The buses now wait in the car park, across from the terminal and down to the left. When you exit, look for a man with an Onur Air sign - he will direct you.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
172 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Onusair Shuttle Bus Service in Izmir Airport

Hi,

Is there a luggage limit for Onur Air free shuttle? (it would be the same as the luggage limit in the airline i presume?)

Thanks

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,185 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Onusair Shuttle Bus Service in Izmir Airport

Michelle, welcome to Turkey.

Speaking of personal travel experience with Onur Air arrival at Izmir airport, I can say that you walk over the railroad overpass bridge to the car park on the left and wait there. Have a look at my trip report for a visit to Selcuk/Ephesus recently: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k5874…".The Onur Air shuttle arrived after a wait of 10 minutes and took all of us to Selcuk and Kusadasi, free of charge. They also have a free shuttle for return. There is no baggage limit for the shuttle.

Good airline, good transfer.

good luck,

enigma...

Edited: 06 March 2013, 13:16
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
172 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Onusair Shuttle Bus Service in Izmir Airport

Thanks Enigma ...

6. Re: Onusair Shuttle Bus Service in Izmir Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:19