We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish bath

Which Selcuk hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Midlands...
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Turkish bath

Hello,we are soon off on holiday staying at the hotel Richmond Ephesus.we are wanting traditional Turkish bath,but where we can go in together,mum,dad and son.which place in either selcuk or kusadasi would be best please,?many thanks

Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish bath

Best to ask your hotel. The old baths in Selcuk apparently do now allow mixed bathing (on Fridays? - or it may now be "women only" on Fridays, and mixed on other days), but I would not approve, and no Turkish family would dream of doing such a thing. So "traditional Turkish bath" attended by "mother father and son" is a contradiction. You will not be treated with respect.

East Midlands...
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish bath

Thanx 4 ur reply.I thought some baths u could all go together nowadays,we did it in marmaris, and I don't remember them being disrespectful.Thanx anyway

3. Re: Turkish bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 06:19